Build, program, and command your own robot. It doesn’t get much cooler than that.
Isaac Asimov's "Three Laws of Robotics"
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. A robot must be super cool and blow everyone’s mind when you show them how you built it.
Okay, we made up that last one but we believe it wholeheartedly!
Featuring Lego Mindstorm robot construction kits, this workshop teaches your young maker how to plan and build their own robot. We’ll cover basic programming and learn how to program robots to complete specific tasks. Best part? ROBOT OBSTACLE COURSE COMPETITION. We know. It’s gonna be awesome.
- Plan & build a Mindstorm Robot
- Learn to program
- Program robot to complete specific tasks
- Obstacle course competition for parents
Students will leave with:
- Programming material and knowledge
- Lego Robotics Certificate