Our soldering workshop is a great way to gain a basic understanding of how circuit boards work, what the various components do, and how they are soldered onto a circuit board. You will get to solder your very own electronic piano kit!
- Learn the basics of through-hole soldering
- Develop a basic understanding of how circuits work
- Going over necessary safety precautions
Students will leave with:
- Knowledge of various electric components
- Proto Training Certificate
- Fully functional piano kit, built by you!
*This course requires the use of a 752 degree soldering iron. A liability release form must be signed before you can participate in the workshop. Parents: it is duty to determine if your child demonstrates the care and maturity that's required when using a soldering iron. We require parental supervision at the benches for all kids under the age of 12.