First, there was Tetris. Now, there’s Minecraft.
This course helps teach mathematical concepts of proportions and ratios. Using simple fractions, you will scale Minecraft models to a size more manageable for a 3D printer. Then, you will get to print your favortie Minecraft object to take home as a souvenir!
- Use CAD software to scale Minecraft models
- Using fractions to determine correct ratio of dimensions
- Export creations to 3D printer
Students will leave with:
- Tinkercad Account
- Knowledge of fractions and ratios
- 1 3D printed Minecraft design
- Proto Training Certificate