Row, row, row your bot gently down to Proto!
Let’s face it, breaking into robotics and microcontrollers can be intimidating. The objective of this workshop is to demystify both of these technologies in a fun and informative environment (bad robot jokes included).
Starting with a Makeblock mBot robotics kit, we’ll tackle building, small electronics, and programming. Students will learn how to communicate with their machine using the C++ programming language, ultimately programming it to complete specific tasks.
Students will end the week with an obstacle course competition, pitting their robots against one another and showing off their new skills for parents.
- Build a Makeblock mBot Robot
- Learn to program Arduino (C++)
- Program to complete specific tasks
- Obstacle course competition for the parents
Student will leave with:
- Makeblock mBot Robot
- C++ programming comprehension
- Robotics Certificate
- Intimidation as nothing but a memory